Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 11: Guilty

I don't have a lot of guilty pleasures. Pleasure is not something I typically feel guilty about. However, if I had to name one, I'd have to say that my single biggest one is White Castle hamburgers. I would drive a pretty significant distance out of my way for a White Castle burger. Not a cheeseburger, not a double cheeseburger, just a regular old White Castle, with the dehydrated onions and totally limp and exhausted dill pickle slices on them.

I am making myself hungry.

2 comments:

Treen said...

Ugh...I had White Castle one time. I wanted to see what the fuss was about, and I was repulsed because the bun was slimy from where they had cooked it with the meat on the bun.

I felt like I had a massive tumor growing in me after I ate it. I have many guilty fatty food pleasures, but W.C. is not one of them.

Anonymous said...

I still say Krystals are better.