Monday, April 21, 2008

The Budget, Day 1

So far today, I've spent $16.46 on the following items:

1 quart of skim milk
3 single servings of Special K (I would have bought a whole box, but I don't know if I like Special K so I thought I'd try it out first)
6 bagels
1 package of cream cheese
1 Rubbermade plastic bowl with a lid (for cereal, soup, etc.)
2 packages of ramen noodles (I know, I know, but they were cheap and they came in flavors I'd never heard of before, so why not?)

So that takes care of breakfasts for the week. I have half a case of Diet Cokes, and that should last me until...I don't know. Lunchtime? Just kidding. When they're gone they're gone, and I'll drink water. Stupid, stupid water.

I'll carry my lunch tomorrow, since dinner tonight will be something good.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Go you! Such attention to detail. And Raman noodles have one flavor, salty, but enjoy.