Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Typhoid Mary Will Return After These Messages

Pardon my lack of anything intelligible. I just really have the worst...I don't even know what this is. A cold? The flu? A very mild case of pneumonia, despite the extremely painful vaccination that I received against such an occurrance several years ago, that was supposed to last at least ten years? I have no idea, I only know that I have been coughing so hard that it makes me throw up and makes my nose bleed, my body aches from head to hips from coughing, I feel like I'm drowning, and I can barely get off my couch without assistance.

Very little is happening here, except that Dan and Max both have the same wretched ailment, but not as bad as I do, I don't think. We are three exceedingly low-energy, uncomfortable, and grouchy individuals.

We will resume our regular broadcasting schedule when I am better, at which point I will probably poke a little fun at daytime television programming, Anthony Bourdain in particular. Seriously, who eats that shit for anything other than a TV show? He's not a foodie, he's a perpetual contestant on Fear Factor.

Also, I think I might have a tiny crush on Tim Gunn.

1 comment:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I also love Bourdain and Tim Gunn.

I realize that is is probably pointless to love an older, famous, gay man but I can't help it. I fear this love will go unrequited.