Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rescue Pack Vs. Backpack

After a solid week of sitting at home on my couch watching television with a sick 2 1/2-year-old, I have come to the following conclusion: Diego's Rescue Pack totally kicks Dora's Backpack's ass.

Backpack just carries stuff in it. The map, some coins, whatever. Rescue Pack, on the other hand, can turn into whatever it needs to: Jet ski? Check. Parasail? Check. Kayak? Check-a-reeno, kids. The Rescue Pack rules. Backpack is bilingual, it's true, which will, you know, be an asset in a global economy and everything, but I am quite sure that if you needed it to, Rescue Pack could turn into a English-Korean dictionary. Rescue Pack to the rescue!

That said, I woke up this morning with the Rescue Pack song stuck in my head and I can't make it stop.

Goals for the week:

1. File my taxes
2. Pay the cable bill
3. Catch up on all the crap I haven't done this week while suffering from a massive case of the black plague.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I understand what you are saying, but Rescue Pack is only helpful if you need transportation. I already have a car, but a lot of times I need a translator and I think Backpack could come in really handy.

Plus, sometimes Dora has coins and stuff in Backpack. That could help with paying the cable bill and mortgage and stuff.

I'm going to have to go with Backpack.

I mean - ANYTHING that you might need it's got inside for you.