Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Now I Know What an Imaginary Line Looks Like

Edited: You know what? Too soon. Not going to even say it. Tune in tomorrow. Or possibly the day after.

Further edited: Hey, you know what the best thing about being pregnant would be? I could stop waking up at 5:55 to take my temperature. And I could have just plain old boring fun sex with my husband, instead of hopeful, anxious sex.

Fucking fuck. Somebody talk to me about last night's episode of "Big Love." Why was I sorry to see Roman take three bullets? He's the bad guy, for crying out loud.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm sending positive pregger vibes.

merseydotes said...

It was sad, wasn't it? And how funny was it watching Bill get so much pussy in one episode?

Hoping that line shows up for you. I know what you mean about "hopeful, anxious sex."